Week 1


Why i countinue my study to university level

 

Mr. Indra amin jaya
Hello....👀. my name is Indra Amin Jaya, i was born in sungai pinyuh, on july 22,1999. I live on sepakat 2, pontianak.
There are many option which was offered to student at senior high school, like me at time countinue study to university level or countinue study to islamic boarding school. If i countinue study to university level, the are option  that i can take  it is like continue study to state university or private university.
If you ask me, that why i choise study programme of chemistry, i so confused to answer it 😕. For the begining i’m so excited to choose study programme doctor, because it was my dream when i was child, and at the last time i choose chemistry, because in senior high school i love study chemistry 💖💕
Many test i try it, which one of them is SBMPTN. At the test, i always study hard and i pray to Allah.
finally, i have heard the announcement of SBMPTN and shocked to have heard 😨😓.. I don’t think that i can pass study programme chemistry. That show me my idea can reach it. Other reason i choose chemistry, because chemistry gather in my life, and can applied to daily live.
Okay, maybe that's all for today...i will post something later. please feel happy to visit my blog again later..😊😍👏


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laporan senyawa asam karboksilat dan ester TERBARU pdf

Aldehid dan Keton

Contoh Teks Moderator